- Conceptual design, schematic design,design development and construction documentation.
- Collaborate and participate in selection and documentation of furniture, fabrics, equipment, lighting and specifications.
- Produce mill-work/furniture drawings and details, Which meet various and specific program requirements while also representing an overall design concept.
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents.
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications and material selections required for construction.
- Work with vendors, consultants,fabricators and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples when necessary.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
- Contribute to office activities,initiatives and learning programs.
- Bachelor of Architecture,Interior Architecture, Interior Design or Foreign equivalent.
- 10yrs of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project designer or corporate Interior projects.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color selections and material selections and specifications.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple projects in various stages of development.
- Ability to work with a large project team, across multiple offices.
Salary Ranges N350,000 – N450,000 Monthly, depends on experience level and quality of expertise!!
Email CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com ASAP..male | female
Deadline June 15, 2017