JOB SERIAL NUMBER 0259
- Assist in applying the principles of accounting within an assigned area of accounting or group or accounts.
- Assist in maintaining records of routine accounting transactions.
- Assist in compiling financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Assist in preparing financial and operating reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing entries.
- Assist in analysing and interpreting accounting records for use by management.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Assist in preparing cheques for payment.
- Assist in carrying out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Assist in ensuring that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Minimum of first degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a proactive approach, experience working directly with business clients, ability to meet deadlines, strong attention to detail, and the ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from the manager to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Salary Range N80,000
Qualified candidates should forward cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and please copy jetrecruitmentng.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted