Job Serial Number 0262
- To teach children with a range of special educational needs either individually or in small groups. Predominantly such lessons will be literacy and numeracy with the aim of developing a child’s independent learning within mainstream classes across the curriculum.
- To support pupils with physical, emotional, behavioral or learning difficulties and enable their full or appropriate access to the secondary curriculum.
- To develop plans of action, schemes of work and materials to support such pupils’ progress within the curriculum
- To be involved in identifying all levels of need, planning and reviewing appropriate and effective interventions.
- In collaboration with other special educational needs (SEN) teachers to define appropriate activities for the pupils and to maintain and update all appropriate data and reports.
- To provide detailed SEN reports concerning individual pupils as required.
- To liaise with parents and other agencies, such as the medical profession,social workers, speech and language therapists and educational psychologists.
- To work flexibly within the SEN team to further develop the department’s aims and within the ethos of the centre.
Salary Range N60,000 – N70,000
Interested Candidates should please forward their cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org and please copy jetrecruitmentp.ng