JOB SERIAL NO. 0319
- Conducting skin analysis and advising clients on skin and body care.
- Performing facial or body massage and treatments, including spa therapy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
- Removing facial or body hair through waxing or electrolysis.
- Lash and brow treatments.
- Applying make-up and advising clients on make-up application techniques.
- Performing manicures and pedicures.
- Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions.
- Selling and providing advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
- Undergraduate degree
- Bright personality, highly organized with a can-do attitude.
- Team player, not laid back, disciplined
- Proactive, outside the box kind of thinking
- Advanced Beauty Diploma level 3 minimum in a REPUTABLE beauty institution
- ITEC or CIDESCO diploma is an added advantage
- Work experience of 2years is an added advantage but anyone with teaching skills is a plus!
SALARY RANGE: N100,000- N125,000
Deadline for submission: Wednesday, 2nd of May, 2018
Email CVs to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org on or before deadline date