Front Desk Executive Job Description
We are looking for a pleasant (male) Front Desk Executive to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the school for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very organised, perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The goal is not only to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises. Post holder must also be IT proficient and have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite. Ability to generate reports from our school software is a must.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome children, parents & other guests
- Answer questions and address complaints promptly
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Prepare students weekly reports & forward same to parents
- Make photocopies & help teachers type out some work
- Take up other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Proven experience as front desk executive
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- BSc/HND in relevant field.
Salary: ₦1,016,472 pa (₦84,706/month)
Days of work: Monday to Friday (7.30am to 4.00pm)
DEADLINE: THURSDAY MAY 10, SEND CV’S TO email@example.com any cv sent after this date would not be considered