JOB SERIAL NO; 0281
Job Description For An Accountant:
- Apply the principles of accounting within an assigned area of accounting or group or accounts.
- Maintain records of routine accounting transactions.
- Compile financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Preparation of financial and operating reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing entries
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Salary Range N60,000 – N70,000
Job Description For A Hub Representative:
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken place.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer’s problems.
- Will answer phones, deal with all incoming queries.
- Be responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies.
- Will be responsible for booking meetings with potential clients.
- Will be responsible for creating the monthly newsletter
- Will be responsible for putting together reports for clients and assisting with presentations
- Salary Range N40,000 – N50,000