JOB SERIAL NO. 0311
- Maintain records of routine accounting transactions.
- Compile financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Preparation of financial and operating reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing entries
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Degree in Accounting
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a proactive approach, experience working directly with business clients, ability to meet deadlines, strong attention to detail, and the ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from the manager to accomplish assigned tasks.
Deadline for submission: Thursday, 1st of March, 2018
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before deadline date