JOB SERIAL NO. 0312
- Design equipment to extract oil and gas in the most profitable way
- Develop ways to inject water, chemicals, gases, or steam into an oil reserve to force out more of the oil
- Develop plans to drill in oil and gas fields, and then to recover the oil and gas
- Make sure that wells, well testing, and well surveys are completed and evaluated
- Use computer-controlled drilling or fracturing to connect a larger area of an oil and gas deposit to a single well
- Make sure that oil field equipment is installed, operated, and maintained properly
- Analyze data in order to recommend placement of wells and supplementary processes to enhance production.
- Specify and supervise well modification and stimulation programs, in order to maximize oil and gas recovery
- Direct and monitor the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, and well surveys.
- Assign work to staff in order to obtain maximum utilization of personnel.
- Interpret drilling and testing information for personnel.
- Design and implement environmental controls on oil and gas operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Must have 2:1 Degree in Engineering
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a proactive approach, experience working directly with business clients, ability to meet deadlines, strong attention to detail, and the ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from the manager to accomplish assigned tasks.
SALARY RANGE: 150,000-300,000
Deadline for submission: Thursday, 1st of March, 2018
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before deadline date