JOB SERIAL NO; 0280
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Warmly receiving visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Representing the company in presenting the company’s services to potential clients.
- Directing visitors to appropriate departments by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring the logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; coordinating with cleaning staff and facility officer in this regard.
- Screening potential clients to ensure they meet the required criteria and they comply with the company’s terms and conditions.
- Screening phone calls, sorting and distributing posts.
- Contributing to the company’s team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Submitting reports as required by management and ensuring data is accurate.
- Keeping and taking record of petty cash.
- Male or Female candidate with a first degree from a tertiary institution
- Demonstrable telephone and face to face speaking and listening skills
- Clarity in pronunciations and confidence in speech
- Good presentation skills, Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Salary range N35,000–N40,000
- OND candidates are also applicable for the job role.
Interested candidates should email their cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org also copy email@example.com