Mini-Grid Energy Company
As the commercial focal point, you will be responsible for driving sales and marketing activities at our mini grid locations, ensuring sales targets are met in support of the business plan.
You will also oversee customer engagement and new product development which intrinsically provide the foundation of the firm’s long term sustained growth.
• Working closely with site teams to identify opportunities to increase
electrical power sales at each location.
• Managing and optimizing payment channels and channel partners.
• Overseeing end-to-end delivery of new customer connections.
• Supervising the customer care and complaint management process
delivered by internal teams and external partners in order to deliver
a world class customer experience.
• Overseeing the surveillance and intervention programs that are
targeted at reducing losses and electricity theft.
• Running data analytics to better understand customer behavior and
generate insights that can be used to create value.
• Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive
use of electricity.
• Overseeing community and consumer engagement activities while
developing new sites.
• Leading community outreach efforts as well as sponsorships.
• Managing brand related activities and lead participation at industry
• Leading development innovative products that leverage the
electricity credit vending platform.
• Developing business cases and executing pilot projects to test the
• Coordinating launch and roll out of approved products to mini-grid locations.
5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales in the utility or
telecommunications sectors where you would have delivered top
quartile revenue growth for one or more products.
• Understanding of regulated energy markets, utility pricing and
consumer value propositions for the residential and small
commercial segments of the electricity market.
• Understanding of the off-grid and mini-grid electricity markets.
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics,
Engineering or relevant numerically intensive discipline.
• MBA Preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in modern productivity tools including
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Flexibility and eagerness to lend a hand wherever needed, even if a
specific task may fall outside the core job description.
PAY is between N350,000-N550,000 depending on experience!
Apply before 13th of November 2018.