- In charge of logistics activities internally and externally related to the
- Collate up to 20 individual daily orders and package these deliveries accurately for dispatch.
- Liaise and pan daily deliveries with 3 rd party logistics company’s
- Update and send notifications to sellers/customers as regards delivery status and pick up of orders.
- Keep accurate records of all deliveries and inflows of parcels in our database.
- Keeping inventory records of all stationery, parcel bags, data and sweets for refill purposes.
- Oversee and ensure smooth running of company’s operational assets: AC’s, Generator,
- Protect all company’s devices, including chargers, phones and camera.
- Give daily operations feedback details to management.
- Participate and organize successful pop up shops for the sales of stock.
- Do any other tasks as assigned.
- As the need arises, you may be required to work on Saturdays.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with Excel & CRM software.
- In-depth understanding of the company’s vision and aspirations
- Ability to think creatively and innovative.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in logistics
- Must be self-driven and proactive.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Salary is in the range of N75,000 – N90,000