Our client needs a Project Manager to coordinate the final stages of the publication, public presentation and marketing of a Coffee table book. The person is needed for 4 months and is to begin as soon as possible.
- Co-ordinate the verification of information and collation of photographs of the 50 people profiled in the book.
- Put together the project funding budget and fundraising strategy
- Put together a sales and marketing strategy
- interface with the author, publishers and printers for effective and timely delivery of the book
- Plan and execute the book launch in Lagos and Port-harcourt later in the year.
- The candidate will report to the project steering committee made up of the project Director/author and the project support team.
The candidate would work out of our client’s office in the Ikoyi/Lekki axis of Lagos.
Experience in handling a similar project would be an advantage.
Salary is up to 250k per calendar month.
Please send CV email@example.com on or before 7th of March.