Responsible for consulting, treating and assessing patients on non-surgical skin care procedures.
– To provide the client with detailed, accurate and appropriate information in relation to
the client’s expectations.
– To provide consultation and informed consent to client.
– To maintain contemporaneous notes.
– To respect client dignity and confidentiality.
– To maintain high standard of clinical cleanliness.
– Ensure work surfaces, laser and equipment are cleaned between clients.
– To inform the General Manager of any adverse incident, accident or complaint.
– To ensure that the room is secure on leaving.
– To notify the General Manager when leaving if after reception hours.
– Communicate with the General Manager to facilitate the coordination of work and client
– Maintain adequate stock of supplies within the laser clinic and notify the General
Manager of stock requests.
– Deputise in the event of Chief Medical Director’s absence.
– Be able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
– Ensure that applicable records are complete, accurate, secure and readily available.
– Work as a team member within the medical department and all other departments.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’s)
– Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients.
– Deliver excellent customer service to all clients.
– Advice clients on treatments and products most suited to their personal need.
– Resolve client queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm.
– Work as part of a team to maintain exceptional clinic standards.
– Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
PERSONAL QUALITIES, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– Must have extensive knowledge of injectables, cosmetic surgery, aesthetic medicine,
lasers and cosmeceuticals
– Successful customer service experience.
– Clerical experience in a multi-specialty medical clinic, preferred.
– Ability to organize workloads and schedule appointments in a busy environment.
– Ability to work effectively with employers, clients, medical and administrative staff.
– Excellent telephone skills.
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage interactions
with difficult people.
– Ability to exercise initiative, judgment and problem solving
– Knowledge of medical terminology, medical records, medical dictation and medical
– Knowledge of computer systems and applications and other office equipment.
– Ability to prioritize responsibilities.
– Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
– Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation.
– Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in
– Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including standards for safety,
attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
– Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers,
companies, internal managers.
Pay range – N140,000 – N150,000