JET RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONALS
The Quality Control/Assurance Manager plays a pivotal role in the customer experience journey by ensuring our customers receive authentic and quality products that exceed their expectations.
The person will be accountable for all quality assurance activities, working with key stakeholders and engaging them to ensure higher standards of quality, improved customer perception, and reduced merchandise return levels.
- Take inventory of products received per seller.
- Carry out immediate quality control check on every item received into the warehouse in a timely manner. First come, first serve basis.
- Give timely feedback to sellers, and conclude negotiations within the expected time frame.
- Create product details with accuracy for items to be posted on social media.
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality control plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with global standards.
- Lead the customer complaint process by working with the appropriate functions in order to analyse the returned product/failure, formulate the response to the customer and work directly with that customer to resolve the issue.
- End to end quality leadership responsibility, provide and enhance quality control processes, both internally and externally, to ensure quality requirements are met
- Effectively interact with Sales and Logistics team to maintain product quality; ensuring targets are met.
- Assisting team with checking patterns/specification, identifying, and resolving impracticality in a timely manner.
- Prepare accurate reports in accordance with company procedures and work instruction in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the department.
- Monitor & Maintain the quality of our product through the various stages of sales.
- Develop and implement programs to establish, maintain, and deliver high product quality to Customers
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure we get the best value from them. Also ensure our vendors enjoy quality experience whilst working with us.
- Liaise with all stakeholders and ensure all vendors are paid on time and get returned/rejected items quickly.
- A keen eye for Fashion.
- Attention to detail is very critical
- Problem solving skills
- Positive “Can do” attitude.
- Self-starter & strong team motivator
- Effective leadership and teamwork skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A willingness to learn/improve.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, low-structure, and dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Quality Control Officer in the fashion e-commerce Industry
Minimum of BSc in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management and any other related discipline.
Proficiency in data analysis tools
Experience in a customer facing role.
Preferably lives within Lekki axis.
Salary Range: 80k – 100k